Fort Apocalypse 2010?

Seems like I've put this project on ice way longer than planned. I'm once again back in business. I've decided that this project will be based on D3D, or rather D3DX. This is unfortunately not very portable, so I know I disappoint users on alternative platforms. I'm really sorry about that, but I will consider more portable options in the future.

Hopefully this is not going to be more demanding than what Windows-emulators can do in for example Linux.

So, how far am I?
I'm currently working on my tile engine, and after that I think it's time to start applying some game logic to this thing. I've been writing a little bit on this project every day for the last 6 or 7 days. IRC and other net-related stuff is taking the focus away from this, but I'm slowly getting somewhere. I'm in no rush. Let's see if this makes it to the surface this time :-)

- SLC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home